DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   top corner kitcehn cabinet door - File 2 of 4 - IMG_0330.JPG (0/2) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/353510-top-corner-kitcehn-cabinet-door-file-2-4-img_0330-jpg-0-2-a.html)

Han February 26th 13 09:41 PM

top corner kitcehn cabinet door - File 2 of 4 - IMG_0330.JPG (0/2)

We have a top corner cabinet that was installed when we redid the
kitchen some 12 years ago. It is a doubly-hinged door, and it has held
up very well. The only caveat is that people have to be instructed to
close it in sequence - first the part that hinges against the cabinet
itself, then the part that hinges to that, so you don't scrape the
adjacent cabinet (left in the pictures).

--
Best regards
Han