DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   top corner kitcehn cabinet door - File 1 of 4 - IMG_0329.JPG (0/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/353509-top-corner-kitcehn-cabinet-door-file-1-4-img_0329-jpg-0-1-a.html)

Han February 26th 13 09:41 PM

top corner kitcehn cabinet door - File 1 of 4 - IMG_0329.JPG (0/1)

We have a top corner cabinet that was installed when we redid the
kitchen some 12 years ago. It is a doubly-hinged door, and it has held
up very well. The only caveat is that people have to be instructed to
close it in sequence - first the part that hinges against the cabinet
itself, then the part that hinges to that, so you don't scrape the
adjacent cabinet (left in the pictures).

--
Best regards
Han

woodchucker[_3_] February 26th 13 11:16 PM

On 2/26/2013 4:41 PM, Han wrote:
We have a top corner cabinet that was installed when we redid the
kitchen some 12 years ago. It is a doubly-hinged door, and it has held
up very well. The only caveat is that people have to be instructed to
close it in sequence - first the part that hinges against the cabinet
itself, then the part that hinges to that, so you don't scrape the
adjacent cabinet (left in the pictures).

Would you stop repeating yourself and get to the point.

--
Jeff