Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Potluck Rob & Friends

Here it is.

Lew

Attached Thumbnails
RE: Potluck Rob & Friends-potluck-rob-friends-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:25:32 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"

Looks like a great party. Where is that you can sit out in shirt
sleeves this time of year?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave" wrote:

Looks like a great party. Where is that you can sit out in shirt
sleeves this time of year?

Here in SoCal, but that pic was taken back in early September
in Sarnia.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hey, I made tables exactly like those. Good design.
My only problem I had was attaching the bench seats a bit too close to the
legs.
I have to unscrew and move them out just a bit.
Nice Party too!
My son lives down south also.
I am in the Northern part of Calif. and it is still somewhat T shirt weather
although we
are getting our warm rains now.
john

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...

Here it is.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote:

Nice Party too!
My son lives down south also.
I am in the Northern part of Calif. and it is still somewhat T shirt
weather although we
are getting our warm rains now.

I'm in SoCal waiting for the rain you're having to get down here;
however, the pic was taken back in Sept in Sarnia, Ontario.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 12/1/2012 1:01 AM, Dave wrote:
On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:25:32 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"

Looks like a great party. Where is that you can sit out in shirt
sleeves this time of year?

LOL, The southern half of North America. Looking for 81 today in Houston.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 09:08:45 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
LOL, The southern half of North America. Looking for 81 today in Houston.

That's an obvious brag there buddy!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 12/2/2012 10:46 AM, Dave wrote:
On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 09:08:45 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
LOL, The southern half of North America. Looking for 81 today in Houston.

That's an obvious brag there buddy!

Well actually we would like to see highs in the 60~70's. 81 is too much
like what we wake up to in the summer. ;~(.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave" wrote:

That's an obvious brag there buddy!

Ask for a weather report for Houston for July.

Be sure to include the relative humidity index.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Warm rains here.....but not bad, just lots of rain and wind.
over now, and picking up the pieces.
Now I do not mind that since it replenishes the watershed, and wells, and
lakes.
Just that the rain was too warm, and up in the mountains I understand it
would melt the snow
below4000'. Maybe even higher....I think they said snow level at 7000.
So, the warm rain is fine on the coast but not in the mountains.....

"Dave" wrote:

That's an obvious brag there buddy!

Ask for a weather report for Houston for July.

Be sure to include the relative humidity index.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave" wrote:

That's an obvious brag there buddy!

Ask for a weather report for Houston for July.

Be sure to include the relative humidity index.

Lew

Unlike some places July is not the peek of summer. The real heat hits
in August and into September. July is still warming up.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave" wrote:

That's an obvious brag there buddy!

Ask for a weather report for Houston for July.

Be sure to include the relative humidity index.

Lew

Unlike some places July is not the peek of summer. The real heat hits in
August and into September. July is still warming up.

But July is a peek at what summer will be like. LOL

Damn autocorrect.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)