Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default GLOAT! I got these boards at an estate sale for $20 - lumber.jpg (0/1)

It was a challenge getting them home though.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:13:10 -0700, Zz Yzx
wrote:

It was a challenge getting them home though.

Good thing it was not winter.

That's funny!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

It was a challenge getting them home though.

Good thing it was not winter.

That's funny!

And good thing there were no cops around!
What kind of wood is it? About how many board feet did you get?

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

It was a challenge getting them home though.

Good thing it was not winter.

That's funny!

And good thing there were no cops around!
What kind of wood is it? About how many board feet did you get?

still get no pictures of this,or Laguna Sliding Table.PDF (0/1)
but if I post a picture I get it but my picture I posted on the 14th of
aug seem to have disappeared now although the discussions of the same
time have stayed.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

If you drive fast enough, do you think it will fly?