Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default 2" Sanding disk

I'm looking for a source of these disks.
--
G.W. Ross

Excuse me, but did I say that? Doesn't
sound like me...

Attached Thumbnails
2" Sanding disk-sanding-disk-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

The Sanding Company

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:40:26 -0400, "G. Ross"

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

F Murtz wrote in news:Lpo_r.881$tH2.324
@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com:

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?

It's still there on astraweb. What service are you using? What reader?

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?

It is not the group that is strange, it is your news server. Perhaps
you need a better one. Some do not carry binaries in the binary
groups.

You need a good news reader Agent, etc. and you need a server that
carries and retains the posts, such as Giganews.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

F wrote in news:Lpo_r.881$tH2.324

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?

It's still there on astraweb. What service are you using? What reader?

Bigpond in Australia and seamonkey
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?

It is not the group that is strange, it is your news server. Perhaps
you need a better one. Some do not carry binaries in the binary
groups.

You need a good news reader Agent, etc. and you need a server that
carries and retains the posts, such as Giganews.

I have a lot of trouble with this group but I posted a picture of a
stool sample after a debate about my problems and it came up and is
still there, so I can not work it out.