DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   2" Sanding disk (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/345340-2-sanding-disk.html)

G. Ross August 20th 12 08:40 PM

2" Sanding disk

1 Attachment(s)
I'm looking for a source of these disks.
--
G.W. Ross

Excuse me, but did I say that? Doesn't
sound like me...

Ray[_7_] August 22nd 12 02:18 AM

2" Sanding disk

The Sanding Company

F Murtz August 26th 12 02:13 PM

2" Sanding disk

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?

Han August 26th 12 03:19 PM

2" Sanding disk

F Murtz wrote in news:Lpo_r.881$tH2.324
@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com:

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?

It's still there on astraweb. What service are you using? What reader?

--
Best regards
Han

Ed Pawlowski August 26th 12 03:38 PM

2" Sanding disk

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?

It is not the group that is strange, it is your news server. Perhaps
you need a better one. Some do not carry binaries in the binary
groups.

You need a good news reader Agent, etc. and you need a server that
carries and retains the posts, such as Giganews.

F Murtz August 27th 12 03:59 PM

2" Sanding disk

F wrote in news:Lpo_r.881$tH2.324

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?

It's still there on astraweb. What service are you using? What reader?

Bigpond in Australia and seamonkey

F Murtz August 27th 12 04:03 PM

2" Sanding disk

wrote:

I'm looking for a source of these disks.

This group is still strange to me.
I can find no posting on 20 aug about sanding discs.
the only posting visible is
2" Sanding disk.
where is the original?

It is not the group that is strange, it is your news server. Perhaps
you need a better one. Some do not carry binaries in the binary
groups.

You need a good news reader Agent, etc. and you need a server that
carries and retains the posts, such as Giganews.

I have a lot of trouble with this group but I posted a picture of a
stool sample after a debate about my problems and it came up and is
still there, so I can not work it out.