Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Interesting Stairs - stairs.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Interesting Stairs - stairs.jpg (1/1)-stairs-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Very scary. They would never be allowed under our building codes.

--------

Junior Member

That is really scary for kids but that is really cute and creative. It takes more effort than the usual stairs that we build. - yve

Last edited by yve lynch : November 10th 12 at 06:24 AM
Junior Member

Location: Australia, QLD

I think someone forgot about the building codes.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownerbuilder2012 View Post
I think someone forgot about the building codes.
Now this is the very dangerous design of stair because their are 200% more chances of your falling out from these stairs. But the design looks nice. Thanks for sharing the photo.. But I think the are not safe specially in those homes where children are under 10 years.

Junior Member

These are interesting stair but who build that do not know about building codes and this type of stairs don't have any advantage it takes more effort to build and dangerous for kids also. I think these stairs did not build by a professional because its a useless.

Melbourne home builder

Last edited by Neilorrick : June 6th 13 at 06:55 AM

Interesting Stairs - stairs.jpg (0/1) Buddy[_5_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 16 August 18th 12 05:53 AM
What Stairs Are Tom Watson Woodworking 4 November 11th 08 03:40 PM
Stairs Adrian Rees MW1LCR UK diy 7 December 30th 06 11:23 AM
Stairs Into Kitchen - 2 sets of stairs ? Andy UK diy 2 January 21st 06 11:00 PM
Carpeting stairs and filling in wood stairs Dantanna Home Ownership 2 January 10th 05 11:35 PM