DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repost: Attn: Bill - Woodworking bench and shop renovation project - pictures 2 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/341935-repost-attn-bill-woodworking-bench-shop-renovation-project-pictures-2-a.html)

Joe June 5th 12 01:21 PM

Repost: Attn: Bill - Woodworking bench and shop renovation project - pictures 2

1 Attachment(s)

Buddy[_5_] June 5th 12 10:02 PM

Repost: Attn: Bill - Woodworking bench and shop renovation project - pictures 2

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 07:21:12 -0500, "Joe"
invalid wrote:

Joe,

Congratulations on getting the shop in order. Is it work when you are
enjoying the tasks at hand? lol

By the way, all your pix were easily seen on my 23" monitor.

Thanks for sharing.

Bdy

Joe June 5th 12 10:42 PM

Repost: Attn: Bill - Woodworking bench and shop renovation project - pictures 2

Thanks for the comment.
The shop's got a long way to go, but it's getting there.
At my place, any horizontal surface accumulates things,
and the easiest place to find a tool is to remember what
I was using it for and where.

-J