Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Son's bathroom project

What room is 'Crack patching & Glass block
test fit' taken from?
The first house I owned was old and had been
added on to numerous times.
One of the add-ons squared off an L to make a
den with glass doors out to a patio.
The bathroom was in the corner of the L.
They left the original outside glazed window in
place so that it opened into the new den.
While convenient to see if anyone was using
the john, I would have preferred that it had been
walled over.
It looks like here the glass brick is doing the same
from the room into the shower.
Just curious.
-J

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Joe wrote:

What room is 'Crack patching & Glass block
test fit' taken from?

From what I understand it is the bathroom.

Understand it is/was typical construction in central FL.

Lew