Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wheels on table saw

So, here's what I have on my tablesaw. These are 8" Harbor Freight pnumatic
tires. I though they would work better over my garage floor than hard
rubber. If I had to do it again, I'd probably use 5" hard rubber. I only
have to lift a couple of inches on the front of the saw to get the frame off
the floor for complete free-wheeling. When it is at rest, all four legs
carry full weight on the floor, for stability. Just mount the wheels so
that they just touch the floor while the legs are at rest on the floor.
Note that the axil is behind the rear leg. That is important to reduce the
amount of lift required.

--

-Mike-

Two Wheels Steve R.[_3_] Metalworking 0 April 7th 09 11:40 AM
Jet Table Saw wheels lancelot_link Woodworking 1 September 11th 06 04:08 PM
table saw wheels [email protected] Woodworking 7 August 31st 06 05:27 AM
Adding Caster wheels to Table Saw? bdeditch Woodworking 10 December 7th 05 03:38 AM
Ladder standoff, wheels or no wheels? Josey UK diy 10 September 2nd 04 11:05 AM