Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Designing a work table - ATTN Bill "Workbench from worksmith shop.jpg" (1/1) yEnc 20740 Bytes

Attached Thumbnails
Designing a work table - ATTN Bill "Workbench from worksmith shop.jpg" (1/1) yEnc 20740 Bytes-workbench-worksmith-shop-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 05/04/2012 11:11 AM, Joe wrote:
=ybegin size=20740 line=128 name=Workbench from worksmith shop.jpg
))=J*:tpsp*++**+*+**)*m*:56864:878;:=}BQCB@@BZL NFQc\feb\a`iq„vimn`ax•y‡Šgu™¡˜Œ „‹)*m+;B?BXCCX‹kak‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

It's just jibberish. Try posting w/o yEnc. I can usually read yEnc, so
maybe it's something else that messing it up. At any rate it's just
noise at this point...

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska