Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Interesting photo...

Thought this was interesting.... not sure what country as I wasn't following
the thread closely... just browsing the journals.

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/p..._id=278948&v=Y

Attached Thumbnails
Interesting photo...-xop8tn_009-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

John Grossbohlin wrote:
Thought this was interesting.... not sure what country as I wasn't following
the thread closely... just browsing the journals.

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/p..._id=278948&v=Y

That's a BIG workshop!

--
G.W. Ross

The older I get, the better I used to be.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thought this was interesting.... not sure what country as I wasn't
following the thread closely... just browsing the journals.

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/p..._id=278948&v=Y

If his name was Elmer and there was a shot gun near by I would expect to
see Buggs Bunny in there some where. ;~)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 4/20/2012 5:50 PM, Leon wrote:
Thought this was interesting.... not sure what country as I wasn't
following the thread closely... just browsing the journals.

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/p..._id=278948&v=Y

If his name was Elmer and there was a shot gun near by I would expect to
see Buggs Bunny in there some where. ;~)

Das ist Deutschland. Ja?

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Yah, das is da weigh ve cutz de firewood.
no fence, free pallets...
john

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
m...

Thought this was interesting.... not sure what country as I wasn't following
the thread closely... just browsing the journals.

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/p..._id=278948&v=Y

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

ist Hans.

------