DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Interesting photo... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/339156-interesting-photo.html)

John Grossbohlin[_2_] April 20th 12 09:59 PM

Interesting photo...

1 Attachment(s)
Thought this was interesting.... not sure what country as I wasn't following
the thread closely... just browsing the journals.

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/p..._id=278948&v=Y

G.W. Ross April 20th 12 10:02 PM

Interesting photo...

John Grossbohlin wrote:
Thought this was interesting.... not sure what country as I wasn't following
the thread closely... just browsing the journals.

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/p..._id=278948&v=Y

That's a BIG workshop!

--
G.W. Ross

The older I get, the better I used to be.

Leon[_7_] April 20th 12 11:50 PM

Interesting photo...

Thought this was interesting.... not sure what country as I wasn't
following the thread closely... just browsing the journals.

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/p..._id=278948&v=Y

If his name was Elmer and there was a shot gun near by I would expect to
see Buggs Bunny in there some where. ;~)

Swingman April 21st 12 12:05 AM

Interesting photo...

On 4/20/2012 5:50 PM, Leon wrote:
Thought this was interesting.... not sure what country as I wasn't
following the thread closely... just browsing the journals.

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/p..._id=278948&v=Y

If his name was Elmer and there was a shot gun near by I would expect to
see Buggs Bunny in there some where. ;~)

Das ist Deutschland. Ja?

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

jloomis[_2_] April 22nd 12 02:34 PM

Interesting photo...

Yah, das is da weigh ve cutz de firewood.
no fence, free pallets...
john

m...

Josepi[_23_] April 29th 12 03:35 PM