DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panel Cutting Guide (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/337539-panel-cutting-guide.html)

Gerald Ross[_3_] March 19th 12 07:58 PM

Panel Cutting Guide

1 Attachment(s)
Described in Rec woodworking
--
Gerald Ross

A harp is a nude piano.

jloomis[_2_] March 20th 12 12:49 PM

Panel Cutting Guide

Hi Gerald,

I use this in the field and find them very handy.
The only issue I have ever had is after a few passes, and if the blade
warps, the cutting edge is not as true as the
first time.
What we do is sometimes move the fence to accommodate a new edge.....(dah)
john

Gerald Ross[_3_] March 20th 12 01:57 PM

Panel Cutting Guide

jloomis wrote:
Hi Gerald,

I use this in the field and find them very handy.
The only issue I have ever had is after a few passes, and if the blade
warps, the cutting edge is not as true as the
first time.
What we do is sometimes move the fence to accommodate a new edge.....(dah)
john

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message

Described in Rec woodworking

Good trick! I use mine so seldom they are still in pristine condition.

--
Gerald Ross