Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default O/T: Leaving Town

To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that
the Immigration Department will start deporting Seniors (instead of
illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back
home.

I started to cry when I thought of you.

Then it dawned on me ... Oh s**t... I'll see you on the bus!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leaving Town.jpg (426.2 KB, 33 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:40:13 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
Then it dawned on me ... Oh s**t... I'll see you on the bus!

Where are you being deported to? Florida? Mexico? Better not be
Canada, we don't need any Lew Hodgetts up here.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:4f3ac6ac$0$19574
:

snip
Stolen, to FB ...
--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 2/14/2012 2:40 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that
the Immigration Department will start deporting Seniors (instead of
illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back
home.

I started to cry when I thought of you.

Then it dawned on me ... Oh s**t... I'll see you on the bus!

They all look decidedly middle aged to me ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
On 2/14/2012 2:40 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that
the Immigration Department will start deporting Seniors (instead of
illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back
home.

I started to cry when I thought of you.

Then it dawned on me ... Oh s**t... I'll see you on the bus!

They all look decidedly middle aged to me ...

The older we get, the younger others look.

--
Gerald Ross

Where do all the characters you
BACKSPACE over go?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 2/14/2012 7:15 PM, Gerald Ross wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 2/14/2012 2:40 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that
the Immigration Department will start deporting Seniors (instead of
illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back
home.

I started to cry when I thought of you.

Then it dawned on me ... Oh s**t... I'll see you on the bus!

They all look decidedly middle aged to me ...

The older we get, the younger others look.

No kidding, How can so many fresh out of kindergarten be graduating from
college months later? ;~)

Town vs. Homeowner. Town loses. HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 15 August 17th 11 04:25 PM
leaving fridge on GINO Home Repair 34 December 25th 05 06:56 AM
Leaving CH drained PM UK diy 1 April 29th 05 03:00 PM
I'm leaving this newsgroup :-( what Electronics Repair 19 February 17th 05 02:23 PM
Leaving the Pith in? [email protected] Woodturning 1 January 8th 05 01:48 AM