Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default PIC Skjeleton clock

Hi everyone here is a pic of a skeleton clock I made some time ago and gave
away yesterday,

Tom

Attached Thumbnails
PIC Skjeleton clock-skeleton-clock-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Tom wrote the following:
Hi everyone here is a pic of a skeleton clock I made some time ago and gave
away yesterday,

Tom

Very nice woodwork. The skeleton clock is a little too busy for me to
tell what time it is from any distance.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Never heard of a skeleton clock.....
Interesting piece and what was the "era" and or the inspiration of such a
clock?
It always amazes me as to how people have displayed clocks over time....
john

"Tom" wrote in message ...

Hi everyone here is a pic of a skeleton clock I made some time ago and gave
away yesterday,

Tom

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Tom" wrote in message
Hi everyone here is a pic of a skeleton clock I made some time ago and
gave away yesterday,

Tom

Very nice looking. Tom if you will download --shrink pic free-- that will
automaticly down size the photo to fit the screen. Also allows faster load
to others to see. WW

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thank you for the tip. I have downloaded it. Next time I upload a pic no
one will have to battle to see it.

Thanks Tom

One last clock Stormin Mormon Home Repair 14 November 18th 09 01:13 AM
Clock Help Ben Short UK diy 2 November 11th 09 10:58 PM
you've got to see this clock Ralph E Lindberg Woodworking 17 December 11th 05 10:19 PM