DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PIC Skjeleton clock (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/333404-pic-skjeleton-clock.html)

Tom[_34_] December 23rd 11 02:26 PM

PIC Skjeleton clock

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone here is a pic of a skeleton clock I made some time ago and gave
away yesterday,

Tom

willshak December 23rd 11 02:41 PM

PIC Skjeleton clock

Tom wrote the following:
Hi everyone here is a pic of a skeleton clock I made some time ago and gave
away yesterday,

Tom

Very nice woodwork. The skeleton clock is a little too busy for me to
tell what time it is from any distance.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

jloomis[_2_] December 23rd 11 06:25 PM

PIC Skjeleton clock

Never heard of a skeleton clock.....
Interesting piece and what was the "era" and or the inspiration of such a
clock?
It always amazes me as to how people have displayed clocks over time....
john

WW[_2_] December 24th 11 10:51 PM

PIC Skjeleton clock

"Tom" wrote in message
Hi everyone here is a pic of a skeleton clock I made some time ago and
gave away yesterday,

Tom

Very nice looking. Tom if you will download --shrink pic free-- that will
automaticly down size the photo to fit the screen. Also allows faster load
to others to see. WW

Tom[_34_] December 25th 11 09:59 AM

PIC Skjeleton clock

Thank you for the tip. I have downloaded it. Next time I upload a pic no
one will have to battle to see it.

Thanks Tom