Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default New Pic

Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Attached Thumbnails
New Pic-bandstand-clock2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 12/05/2011 04:03 AM, Tom wrote:
Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

I've never seen a clock done like that before - great idea. I like the
contrast between the ebony and sycamore too. How tall is it?

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Tom wrote:
Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Good job! Yes, the sycamore I have is lighter in color.

--
Gerald Ross

Imagination is more important than
knowledge - Einstein

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:03:34 -0000, "Tom"
wrote:

Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Huh. All I'm getting is a TINY dot in hte center of the screen.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Zz Yzx" wrote:
Huh. All I'm getting is a TINY dot in hte center of the screen.

----------------------------------
That makes two of us.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Wow, what an interesting concept. Nicely done. Thanks for the
inspiration.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thank you all for your nice comments Tom

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Huh. All I'm getting is a TINY dot in hte center of the screen.

It's a very large pic. Here's a smaller one

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Attached Thumbnails
New Pic-bandstand-clock2-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Zz Yzx" wrote:
Huh. All I'm getting is a TINY dot in hte center of the screen.

----------------------------------
That makes two of us.

Lew

It's a very large pic. Here's a smaller one

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Attached Thumbnails
New Pic-bandstand-clock2-1-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"willshak" wrote: