DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New Pic (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/332663-new-pic.html)

Tom[_34_] December 5th 11 01:03 PM

New Pic

1 Attachment(s)
Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Kevin Miller[_2_] December 5th 11 06:40 PM

New Pic

On 12/05/2011 04:03 AM, Tom wrote:
Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

I've never seen a clock done like that before - great idea. I like the
contrast between the ebony and sycamore too. How tall is it?

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska

Gerald Ross[_2_] December 5th 11 07:30 PM

New Pic

Tom wrote:
Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Good job! Yes, the sycamore I have is lighter in color.

--
Gerald Ross

Imagination is more important than
knowledge - Einstein

Zz Yzx December 6th 11 01:47 AM

New Pic

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:03:34 -0000, "Tom"
wrote:

Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Huh. All I'm getting is a TINY dot in hte center of the screen.

Lew Hodgett[_6_] December 6th 11 01:52 AM

New Pic

"Zz Yzx" wrote:
Huh. All I'm getting is a TINY dot in hte center of the screen.

----------------------------------
That makes two of us.

Lew

Ed Pawlowski December 6th 11 02:32 AM

New Pic

wrote:

Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Wow, what an interesting concept. Nicely done. Thanks for the
inspiration.

Tom[_34_] December 6th 11 02:03 PM

New Pic

Thank you all for your nice comments Tom

willshak December 6th 11 08:24 PM

New Pic

1 Attachment(s)
wrote:

Pic of my latest effort. Banstand clock in sycamore and ebony. I
believe that what we call sycamore in the U.K.is different to that which is
called sycamore in U.S.A.

Huh. All I'm getting is a TINY dot in hte center of the screen.

It's a very large pic. Here's a smaller one

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Lew Hodgett[_6_] December 7th 11 03:06 AM

New Pic

"willshak" wrote:

It's a very large pic. Here's a smaller

Thank you,