DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Third canister... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/332282-third-canister.html)

Kevin Miller[_2_] November 26th 11 02:16 AM

Third canister...

4 Attachment(s)
The 'paint' finally dried on the third canister I made recently, so here
it is. Figured maple with a walnut lid. One shot shows all three
together...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska

Jim Northey November 26th 11 10:48 PM

Third canister...

That's very very good. I like the way you painted those white canisters to
look like 2 different kinds of wood . Well done :-)
Jim

jloomis[_2_] November 30th 11 01:52 AM

Third canister...

Very nice work, lovely set of wooden bowls.
I have been too busy with mundane tasks to work on projects like those shown
here.
I am envious.....
John