Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Laundry Bath addition

Finally after several plan ideas and changes we have arrived at a solution
to an outdated bath and laundry.
An addition on the back of the house, needing to cut away the deck, dig
footing and place concrete, and attach the existing decks.
Lots of fun.
Oh, we had to remove a 500 # Jacuzzi out of the old bath that was a real
challenge.
john

home addition Q [email protected] Home Repair 6 September 2nd 07 01:47 PM
Looking for a bath overflow that is flush with the bath surface? Peter UK diy 0 October 18th 05 02:07 PM
Addition Mofu Home Repair 3 May 10th 05 09:37 PM
Bath tap seemingly welded to iron bath mfcexpert UK diy 10 December 12th 03 10:26 PM