Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Hole spacing project finished

Thought I'd post this finished block so you could see how it came out. I got
the spacing by cutting out the holes in paper and moving them around to get
the spacing.

--
Paul

Attached Thumbnails
Hole spacing project finished-capture7-jpg  Hole spacing project finished-capture1-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

One question? What are these going to hold?

On 08/26/2011 09:39 AM, Paul wrote:
Thought I'd post this finished block so you could see how it came out. I
got the spacing by cutting out the holes in paper and moving them around
to get the spacing.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Paul" wrote in :

Thought I'd post this finished block so you could see how it came out.
I got the spacing by cutting out the holes in paper and moving them
around to get the spacing.

Looks great! Can you remind us of the purpose of this?

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I make these for e-cig supplies. I quit smoking using e-cigs. I belong to an
e-cig forum, and make these blocks in different configurations for people
who want something to hold their liquid bottles, e-cigs, batteries, ect,ect.
This particular block holds small bottles.

Paul

"Han" wrote in message
"Paul" wrote in :

Thought I'd post this finished block so you could see how it came out.
I got the spacing by cutting out the holes in paper and moving them
around to get the spacing.

Looks great! Can you remind us of the purpose of this?

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Chicken****!

You had a nice chance to learn some math skills for fun and you chickened
out!! LOL

Well done by whatever means it took! You do what you can and that's what it
is all about.

Hole spacing Paul[_20_] Woodworking 152 October 27th 20 07:42 PM
Hole Spacing Bill[_41_] Woodworking 11 August 30th 11 03:00 AM
Hole spacing--- Thanks! Paul[_20_] Woodworking 7 August 22nd 11 04:05 AM
Spacing of guide holes in the 3-hole Kreg Pocket Hole Jig? Chuck Olson[_2_] Woodworking 11 December 9th 08 05:54 PM
Milwaukee 5620 Router Industry Standard Hole Spacing? Steved1961 Woodworking 4 April 17th 05 10:01 PM