DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hole spacing project finished (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/329753-hole-spacing-project-finished.html)

Paul[_20_] August 26th 11 03:39 PM

Hole spacing project finished

2 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd post this finished block so you could see how it came out. I got
the spacing by cutting out the holes in paper and moving them around to get
the spacing.

--
Paul

jloomis[_2_] August 26th 11 04:20 PM

Hole spacing project finished

geometry at its best.
It could be broke down into squares and angles with centerlines.
john

Michael Kenefick August 26th 11 04:49 PM

Hole spacing project finished

One question? What are these going to hold?

Han August 26th 11 05:06 PM

"Paul" wrote in :

Thought I'd post this finished block so you could see how it came out.
I got the spacing by cutting out the holes in paper and moving them
around to get the spacing.

Looks great! Can you remind us of the purpose of this?

--
Best regards
Han

Paul[_20_] August 26th 11 05:24 PM

Hole spacing project finished

I make these for e-cig supplies. I quit smoking using e-cigs. I belong to an
e-cig forum, and make these blocks in different configurations for people
who want something to hold their liquid bottles, e-cigs, batteries, ect,ect.
This particular block holds small bottles.

Paul

Josepi[_19_] August 31st 11 06:31 PM

Hole spacing project finished

Chicken****!

You had a nice chance to learn some math skills for fun and you chickened
out!! LOL

Well done by whatever means it took! You do what you can and that's what it
is all about.