DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fancy slides - mounted_slides.jpg (1/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/329689-fancy-slides-mounted_slides-jpg-1-1-a.html)

[email protected] May 23rd 11 04:30 AM

Fancy slides - mounted_slides.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

Swingman May 23rd 11 04:37 AM

Fancy slides - mounted_slides.jpg (1/1)

Look like Hettichs ...

--
www.ewoodshop.com

[email protected] May 23rd 11 06:11 AM

Fancy slides - mounted_slides.jpg (1/1)

On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:37:40 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Look like Hettichs ...

Yup!

Quadros...

Swingman May 23rd 11 01:09 PM

Fancy slides - mounted_slides.jpg (1/1)

On 5/23/2011 12:11 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:37:40 -0500, wrote:

Look like Hettichs ...

Yup!

Quadros...

Good slides. Used them in Kitchens until recently until my supplier quit
carrying them. Seems like everyone is pushing KV's these days.

What I like about the Hittich's is that they are completely hidden, with
the KV's a bit of the undercarriage shows from the side after
installation, although the KV's are less fussy to install when it comes
to the hook hole in the back of the cabinet ... a few cabinetmakers I
know started using a saw kerf instead of drilling the hole.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010