Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default OT only in Alabama

sign at a combination restaurant/wild game processor/taxidermy
Attached Thumbnails
OT only in Alabama-guts-grill-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

basilisk wrote:
sign at a combination restaurant/wild game processor/taxidermy

In Texas there would be a dozen or so bullet holes in the sign.

--
www.ewoodshop.com
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:33:51 -0500, Swingman wrote:

basilisk wrote:
sign at a combination restaurant/wild game processor/taxidermy

In Texas there would be a dozen or so bullet holes in the sign.

Same here usually but there isn't a clear shot without endangering
a house.

The food is reportedly good, I have never eaten there, something
about the taxidermy part just doesn't appeal to me.

basilisk