DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New table - new project - Hexagonal_table.jpg (0/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/329683-new-table-new-project-hexagonal_table-jpg-0-1-a.html)

[email protected] May 11th 11 02:09 AM

New table - new project - Hexagonal_table.jpg (0/1)

My friend wants a small hexagonal table for something, so I got a 'bird mouth'
bit. It can do 6 or 12 sided depending on how you place the boards.

I ran the bit at about half speed, it cuts a lot of wood so I did a few passes..

This table will be gloss black... his choice!

Oh well, I need the practice! I have an idea for a future project of my own.

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] May 11th 11 03:40 AM

wrote in message

My friend wants a small hexagonal table for something, so I got a 'bird
mouth'
bit. It can do 6 or 12 sided depending on how you place the boards.

I ran the bit at about half speed, it cuts a lot of wood so I did a few
passes..

This table will be gloss black... his choice!

Oh well, I need the practice! I have an idea for a future project of my
own.

Looks like you have good joints. I've looked at the bits but have not
convinced myself yet that I need any hexagons.