Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Building a workbench (0/1)

It's about time I made a decent work table!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:22:38 -0400, BobF wrote:

It's about time I made a decent work table!

Dammit, Bob- slowdown! your making the rest of us look
bad.

Oh, and nice looking stuff all the way through.

basilisk
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:22:38 -0400, wrote:

It's about time I made a decent work table!

Looks like it will be solid.. Are those face frame screws?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 04:22:45 GMT, basilisk wrote:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:22:38 -0400, BobF wrote:

It's about time I made a decent work table!

Dammit, Bob- slowdown! your making the rest of us look
bad.

I guess it's spring fever!

Oh, and nice looking stuff all the way through.

Thanks!

basilisk

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

PL-400 to the floor...LOL

wrote in message ...

Now it's very solid, it weighs a ton, and if the 4 legs aren't all even on
the
floor, it rocks a bit, proving it doesn't bend or flex!

More pics to come...