Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Tall cabinet 99 and 44/100% finished! - Tall_cab.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Tall cabinet 99 and 44/100% finished! - Tall_cab.jpg (1/1)-tall_cab-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In ,
spewed forth:

Looks good..and you're right the brass does look better than the porcelain

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:06:34 -0500, "ChairMan" nospam@nospam wrote:

In ,
spewed forth:

Looks good..and you're right the brass does look better than the porcelain

Thanks!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I see some pride in that piece.
And now it fits well in that spot.
Good work, and an interesting series of pics.
john

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 07:42:54 -0700, "jloomis" wrote:

I see some pride in that piece.
And now it fits well in that spot.
Good work, and an interesting series of pics.
john
wrote in message
.. .

Thanks!

I'm starting another one, a bit different style to replace my other bed side
table. The beauty of building your own is you get whatever you want! (Or need.)

I'll use the experience of making this one to avoid the mistakes I made, the
second one will go much smoother. That should be the fifth and final piece of my
custom bedroom.

I'll make another series of pics of course, and will try to put them up on my
Pbase page.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

amazing how much one learns and then making the next set will definately
benefit.
looks like fun.

wrote in message
news
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 07:42:54 -0700, "jloomis" wrote:

I see some pride in that piece.
And now it fits well in that spot.
Good work, and an interesting series of pics.
john
. ..