DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Preliminary Draing for a Rdwd Sign (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/329504-preliminary-draing-rdwd-sign.html)

jloomis March 12th 11 04:36 PM

Preliminary Draing for a Rdwd Sign

1 Attachment(s)
I know this is not carpentry but the aim is a "sign" for a new salon going
in where I live.
I have this job to remodel an old building with many changes, and also make
a sign for the business.
I have altered the above ink drawing considerably, and am now coloring it.
I plan to print it on a vinyl and then glue it to plastic. it will then be
installed in a rdwd framing, and hung from 2 6x6 posts
another project that combines wood and art.......
john

Lew Hodgett[_5_] March 12th 11 11:31 PM

"jloomis" wrote:

I know this is not carpentry but the aim is a "sign" for a new salon
going in where I live.

---------------------------------
You need to touch base with Robotoy.

Lew

Lew Hodgett[_5_] March 13th 11 08:29 AM

Preliminary Draing for a Rdwd Sign

"jloomis" wrote:

not sure what you mean.
john

Robatoy (Rob) is in Sarnia, ON and has recently started fooling around
with a multi axis, CNC router setup to do 3 D signs.

At least one of his projects has an old time maritime theme for a bar
that will be located in an old rehabed set of brick bldgs in Sarnia.

Lew