Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Plans being discussed and drawn up for the day.

Familiar site?
Plans always are in a state of flux on this project.....
john

Attached Thumbnails
Plans being discussed and drawn up for the day.-plans-day-discussed-imgp1772-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
Familiar site?
Plans always are in a state of flux on this project.....
john

I love the background on your CAD program there John. G

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in
:

Familiar site?
Plans always are in a state of flux on this project.....
john

begin 666 Plans for the day discussed IMGP1772.jpg

Attachment decoded: Plans for the day discussed IMGP1772.jpg
`
end

Dontcha just hate it when you need the some information on the plywood...
but you put it up yesterday?

Puckdropper
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
Familiar site?
Plans always are in a state of flux on this project.....
john

TurboCAD?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/25/2010 8:59 AM, jloomis wrote:
Actually 5 ply cad......works real well, and the screen is quite
large........

LOL ... just like the trim carpenter always draws the proposed cabinets,
fireplace mantle, vanity, etc, on the sheetrock next to where they go.

Also, wish I had a dollar for every time I walked into a lumber
yard/hardware store/etc, carrying the material list written on: a cutoff
tubafour from the framer; a piece of drywall tape from the sheetrockers;
a cutoff of siding from the cornice crew; a swatch of shingle square
wrapping, a piece of tyvek. etc., ad infinitum.

Who needs CAD, or paper on a construction site ....

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

snip
" Also, wish I had a dollar for every time I walked into a lumber
yard/hardware store/etc, carrying the material list written on: a cutoff
tubafour from the framer; a piece of drywall tape from the sheetrockers; a
cutoff of siding from the cornice crew; a swatch of shingle square
wrapping, a piece of tyvek. etc., ad infinitum".

Been there, done that! :-)

Tom
Inspiration can be found in a pile of junk.
Sometimes, you can put it together with a good imagination and invent
something - Thomas Edison

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jloomis wrote:
Familiar site?
Plans always are in a state of flux on this project.....
john

Did you see the episode of Nova about the Parthenon? The technique for
sizing sections of the gradually tapered columns was a mystery. The slight
curvature of the columns would have to be drawn with a mile-wide compass.
Then somebody found a faded drawing carved in the stone of a building that
was never finished. On other buildings it would have been sanded down and
painted over. It was so simple. They drew the column with the sections
flattened down but just as wide as the finished product, making the curve
much less gradual, and the compass could be a practical length of string.

Your drawing reminded me of that. Somebody might find it some day.

zero, and remove the last word.

Drawn joints Guy King UK diy 0 February 7th 07 05:52 PM
Air drawn into sealed system Mary Hinge UK diy 9 April 20th 06 04:18 PM
we discussed miter saw in length , but how about band saw? Pawel Woodworking 23 February 12th 06 03:21 AM
I need plans for horse drawn vehicles Edwin Pawlowski Home Repair 43 September 4th 05 10:44 PM