Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default bigger pics of tea safe

Attached Thumbnails
bigger pics of tea safe-tea-safe-1-jpg  bigger pics of tea safe-tea-safe-2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Really professional work. What is the combination?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

To err is human. To blame someone else
is politics.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:20:23 -0500, Gerald Ross
wrote:

Really professional work. What is the combination?

Thanks.

Claro walnut case and dividers; walnut burl veneer lid. The
compartment covers came from a piece of scrap at "Eco-Timber" in
Berkeley CA (now defucnt); I think it came from a pallet. Worked like
mahogany. The hinges are Brusso brass quadrant hinges; I spent more
time getting those in right than I did building the rest of it.
Finished with Watco Danish Oil and my own version of wipe on poly.

-Zz