DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Figured Maple Humidor - 3 attachments (1/2) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/307236-re-figured-maple-humidor-3-attachments-1-2-a.html)

Nova July 29th 10 01:03 AM

Figured Maple Humidor - 3 attachments (1/2)

David Haynie wrote:
Greets All,

It looks like Usenet may be getting older, lots less traffic, maybe its
just the heat of summer....who knows....

I have been working on a few humidors as of late, and recently I was able
to finish this one, and thought I would share...its made from figured
maple, with a Jatoba pull...and is lined with Spanish cedar....( it
wouldn't be a humidor without that I guess )

I have yet to install the humidity control, and gauge, but I will take care
of that shortly...I like to keep mine around 65%, rather than the 70/72%
most people recommend....they seem to have less draw issues....but thats
just me...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pics...I will be filling this box up with
cigars in the next few days....I hope it will work well...maybe you could
post a few pics of your humidors as well...

Nicely done!

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA