DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   coffee table - 2 attachments (1/2) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/306306-re-coffee-table-2-attachments-1-2-a.html)

Casper July 11th 10 02:26 PM

coffee table - 2 attachments (1/2)

Coffee table I built years ago. All quarter sawn oak - small fortune but
still significantly less than retail. One glaring mistake - can you find
it? me

Very nice piece. Simple yet elegant, and I'm not big on oak, but it
does make some great furniture. Bah on mistakes. Drawers?
I like the simple drawer handles.
`Casper

Me July 11th 10 03:57 PM

coffee table - 2 attachments (1/2)

Casper wrote in
:

Coffee table I built years ago. All quarter sawn oak - small fortune but
still significantly less than retail. One glaring mistake - can you find
it? me

Very nice piece. Simple yet elegant, and I'm not big on oak, but it
does make some great furniture. Bah on mistakes. Drawers?
I like the simple drawer handles.
`Casper

My wife's big on oak so that's what I use.

Drawer pulls are on the top 1/3 of the drawer instead of the bottom. Don't
know how that happened. Oh well.

Me July 13th 10 04:50 PM

coffee table - 2 attachments (1/2)

What's BLO?
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:4c3ab382$0$32357
:

BLO does a nice job on it, if you are into oil finishes.

Lew

Upscale July 13th 10 05:41 PM

coffee table - 2 attachments (1/2)

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:50:25 GMT, me wrote:

What's BLO?
BLO does a nice job on it, if you are into oil finishes.

Boiled Linseed Oil

Lee Michaels July 13th 10 05:44 PM

coffee table - 2 attachments (1/2)

"me" wrote in message ...