Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default test - 005_2A.JPG (0/1)

Just trying to learn Agent....

-Zz
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Zz Yzx" wrote in message
Just trying to learn Agent....

-Zz

I bet you can learn it just as well with smaller file sizes

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

On Sun, 23 May 2010 21:43:59 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"Zz Yzx" wrote in message
.. .
Just trying to learn Agent....

-Zz

I bet you can learn it just as well with smaller file sizes

Yeah. He should have yEnc'd it. I like big files in this newsgroup. Lets me
expand the picture to look at details.

Hey Z, I think you will find Powerpost easier to use than Agent for posting.
Good, reliable program, and yEnc capable. I see you are using version 5.0. I
have up to 4.2, but really only use it for the nzb capability. I use 1.93 for
everything else, but do almost all my binary d/l directly from Easynews.

I don't think 1.93 is that perfect a program, but the v4.x series is not nearly
as intuitive as the earlier versions, and I've never put the effort into
learning the software. That and the newsgroup format is not backward
compatible, so I'd lose previous archives. Let me know how you like this new
version. Maybe it's time I move into the 21st century.

Regards,
Roy
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 23 May 2010 14:14:50 -0700, Zz Yzx wrote:

Just trying to learn Agent....

-Zz

Email me if you have questions, I've been using Agent for years and like it a
lot..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing