Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default i guess this is a dead news group.

nothing posted since 4/29
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 21 May 2010 14:02:32 -0400, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com
wrote:

nothing posted since 4/29

There's been over 70 message since April 29.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
nothing posted since 4/29

I think it is your newsgroup server. There have been well over 50 msg. since
that date.

Chris

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I posted on 5/14
"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
nothing posted since 4/29

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 5/21/10 2:02 PM, "tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote:

nothing posted since 4/29

I just want to point out that if he is not seeing other posts, he won't see
made up email address, we cannot contact him that way.

Just wave good Bye.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
10x 10x is offline

In article , tiredofspam
wrote:

nothing posted since 4/29

I just refreshed the a.p.b.w group and have 2889 posts in the last year
and a half. Not a high volume, but certainly not a "dead newsgroup".

Joe
aka 10x
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 21 May 2010 14:02:32 -0400, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:

nothing posted since 4/29

You're right.. take it off your list.. please.

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 22 May 2010 07:38:47 -0400, Robert Haar wrote:

On 5/21/10 2:02 PM, "tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote:

nothing posted since 4/29

I just want to point out that if he is not seeing other posts, he won't see
made up email address, we cannot contact him that way.

Just wave good Bye.

What a shame.. Can we possibly carry on without him/her?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Testing this news group. Long dead for a week now. Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 20 October 16th 09 09:07 PM
This News Group Allen Woodworking 32 July 1st 06 04:11 PM
Sad news group Hogwild Home Repair 0 April 25th 06 02:02 PM
Sad news group Hogwild Home Repair 0 April 24th 06 09:02 PM
This used to be such a nice news group **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** Electronics Repair 7 December 20th 05 06:05 AM