Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Why I should not leave rough-turned bowls in the basement ;-)

It's one of those New England semi-dirt floor rock foundation basements

Attached Thumbnails
Why I should not leave rough-turned bowls in the basement ;-)-rheanna-001-large-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"C & S" wrote in message
It's one of those New England semi-dirt floor rock foundation basements

So, there is such a thing as a free lunch. Sauté it with garlic