DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   more doweled oak tables (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/294435-more-doweled-oak-tables.html)

Nonny December 21st 09 04:26 AM

more doweled oak tables

2 Attachment(s)
The narrow one is between two back-to-back couches in our great
room and is both a great separator and also handy to store thing.
The coffee table was built deliberately low to hold the Christmas
tree when we set it up and also so it didn't detract from the
stone hearth of the FP in the room.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.