DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   End tables of cherry (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/294358-end-tables-cherry.html)

Nonny December 20th 09 06:11 AM

End tables of cherry

2 Attachment(s)
This is the final couple of items shown that I built for our
kitchen. They are just symmetrical end tables with a small side
compartment to hold reading material. The raised panel doors are
on both ends, so they can be used at either end of a couch, which
they were. The basic wood is cherry, with walnut band in the top.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.

Mark & Juanita December 21st 09 03:12 AM

End tables of cherry

Nonny wrote:

This is the final couple of items shown that I built for our
kitchen. They are just symmetrical end tables with a small side
compartment to hold reading material. The raised panel doors are
on both ends, so they can be used at either end of a couch, which
they were. The basic wood is cherry, with walnut band in the top.

Interesting approach incorporating the magazine holders with the end
tables.

Rob Leatham