Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Tax shelter

Walnut tiny feeder with tacks inside: a "tax shelter."

--
Nonny

You cannot make a stupid kid smart by
handing him a diploma. Schools need standards
to measure the amount of education actually
absorbed by children. Don't sacrifice the smart
kids to make the dumb ones feel good about themselves.

Attached Thumbnails
Tax shelter-tax_sh%7E1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 20:38:00 -0800, "Nonny" wrote:

Walnut tiny feeder with tacks inside: a "tax shelter."

I like that. I'm sure at some time in the future, I have the perfect
opportunity to post the picture.

Prepare your Bomb Shelter NOW [email protected] Home Repair 6 March 14th 07 03:18 AM
Bomb shelter, storm shelter, safe room...does any one have one of these in their home? Bret Miller Home Repair 19 October 24th 06 03:20 PM
OUTDOOR WOOD SHELTER J T Woodworking 0 June 19th 06 09:55 PM
Shelter in Place JimL Home Repair 3 April 18th 05 08:24 PM
How do you use a Fallout Shelter? Colbyt Home Repair 3 January 25th 05 01:41 PM