Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Nice piece of nicely spalted beech

In between jobs, I had a turning moment ! .A pieceof Beech that had been
sat in my store for a couple of Years.

Attached Thumbnails
Nice piece of nicely spalted beech-pict0001-jpg  Nice piece of nicely spalted beech-pict0007-jpg  Nice piece of nicely spalted beech-pict0024-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

B.White wrote:

In between jobs, I had a turning moment ! .A pieceof Beech that had been
sat in my store for a couple of Years.

Nice.

Rob Leatham

Nicely done ... Swingman Woodworking 3 March 1st 09 07:28 PM
McDuffee -- Dangers of debt nicely illustrated Ignoramus17377 Metalworking 25 February 13th 09 03:35 AM
D'ja ever REALLY study a nice piece of furniture? - Leg/Apron/Top Joint charlie b Woodworking 2 June 4th 06 05:40 AM
D'ja ever REALLY study a nice piece of furniture? - in my best Andy Rooney voice charlie b Woodworking 14 May 31st 06 07:35 AM
What a nice piece of equipment to have (for lots of money) Moshe Eshel Woodturning 2 May 12th 06 05:30 PM