Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Todays picture

Fence project finished

Attached Thumbnails
Todays picture-gate-entrance-stone-pillars-imgp7514-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote:

Thanks.....
not much maintenance......actually. I would spray/roll/ a coat of
TWP Rdwd color stain oil(on the fence), coat the gate with another
finish of good quality enamel/rust protector......and go smell the
roses...john

Must be in a temperate climate.

A few weeks 0-10F weather along with the snow every year plays hell
with wooden fence if you don't stay with it.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 23:05:25 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

A few weeks 0-10F weather along with the snow every year plays hell
with wooden fence if you don't stay with it.

I guess we're ok then. Our -30F winter temperatures must mean that our
fences are frozen too solid to suffer any damage. Whew!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

50 o is cold..........55 o is a heat wave
Coastal climate....Redwoods, ferns, lemon trees, kiwis, grapes, etc.
I have seen some lower temps. 30os but not last long.....
john