DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Todays picture (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/290728-todays-picture.html)

jloomis November 1st 09 01:32 AM

Todays picture

1 Attachment(s)
Fence project finished

Doug Brown November 1st 09 03:03 AM

Todays picture

"jloomis" wrote in message
Fence project finished

Only two things to say;

1) That is some improvement over the old fence

2) WOW!

Mark & Juanita November 1st 09 04:54 AM

Todays picture

jloomis wrote:

Fence project finished

You sir, do good work. Very nice looking execution.

Rob Leatham

Lew Hodgett[_3_] November 1st 09 09:45 AM

Todays picture

"jloomis" wrote:

Fence project finished

Nice work.

Now, who gets the maintenance contract?

You have almost created the need for a continuous service contract.G

Lew

jloomis November 1st 09 02:36 PM

Todays picture

What a job!
trouble is, I need another challenge......now.
john
"Doug Brown" wrote in message
el...

jloomis November 1st 09 02:36 PM

Todays picture

Thank you. I actually enjoyed the project. Will also enjoy getting paid.
john
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...

jloomis November 1st 09 02:39 PM

Todays picture

Thanks.....
not much maintenance......actually. I would spray/roll/ a coat of TWP Rdwd
color stain oil(on the fence), coat the gate with another finish of good
quality enamel/rust protector......and go smell the roses...john

Lew Hodgett[_3_] November 2nd 09 07:05 AM

Todays picture

"jloomis" wrote:

Thanks.....
not much maintenance......actually. I would spray/roll/ a coat of
TWP Rdwd color stain oil(on the fence), coat the gate with another
finish of good quality enamel/rust protector......and go smell the
roses...john

Must be in a temperate climate.

A few weeks 0-10F weather along with the snow every year plays hell
with wooden fence if you don't stay with it.

Lew

[email protected] November 2nd 09 08:00 AM

Todays picture

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 23:05:25 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

A few weeks 0-10F weather along with the snow every year plays hell
with wooden fence if you don't stay with it.

I guess we're ok then. Our -30F winter temperatures must mean that our
fences are frozen too solid to suffer any damage. Whew!

jloomis November 2nd 09 03:03 PM

Todays picture

50 o is cold..........55 o is a heat wave
Coastal climate....Redwoods, ferns, lemon trees, kiwis, grapes, etc.
I have seen some lower temps. 30os but not last long.....
john