DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Piece of ash.. done at last! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/290231-re-piece-ash-done-last.html)

Ed Pawlowski October 25th 09 03:04 AM

Piece of ash.. done at last!

"mac davis" wrote in message
It buffed really well.. I really need to learn to take better pictures,
though..
ÿØÿà JFIF  H H ÿá=jExif II*   Ø   ø
        $ (   1 " 2  Ä
   i?
 ¥Ä ô " "
ÿÿÿþÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿûÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ýÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿßýß ÿÿÿ÷ÿÿý
s,  t ?,  À "^   '^  2 ?  0221?  .
?  B '   '
 " '  o '   '   '
'  ´ |'  ð ?' } ¤
  0100
   ?    '    Ò £   ¤  ¤
¤  ¤   ¤  ¤  ¤  ¤
¤        H   P (
?   ^     R98    0100 OLYMP  D   t
         ^   ?   ~
  ¤  ª

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Does not look like as to me. I guess it is rather figured from what the
above looks like.

mac davis[_5_] October 25th 09 06:29 AM

Piece of ash.. done at last!

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 23:04:56 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

Does not look like as to me. I guess it is rather figured from what the
above looks like.

Ok, tried to post as embedded instead of attached.. forget that..
Sorry..