Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Firewood bowl

Told to throw this in the heater and move on. My Scottish heritage
made me try to heal the crack. More on rec.crafts.woodturning
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

No man is an island, but then no man
is a potato salad, either.

Attached Thumbnails
Firewood bowl-236-firewood-bowl-s-jpg  Firewood bowl-234-firewood-bowl-002s-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Told to throw this in the heater and move on. My Scottish heritage
made me try to heal the crack.

Nice Save, Cheap scape! ;~)

2 years ago my son and I were splitting oak firewood with the BS. After
opening one short log I decided to keep it as there was some serious
spalting going on. A few months later I built 2 jewelery chests and used
thin slab veneers from that spalted oak with a shadow box effect on the
doors of the chests. Sold one for $800 and my wife got the other one.

Firewood Bowl Gerald Ross[_2_] Woodturning 4 October 25th 09 05:02 PM
Firewood ? [email protected] Woodworking 7 October 29th 07 07:29 PM
Firewood Bob Home Repair 9 November 5th 05 01:37 PM
When to cut firewood? toller Home Repair 7 October 30th 04 09:06 PM