Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Second SketchUp

3 pdf files attached. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf WorkBenchSide.pdf (47.2 KB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf WorkBenchBottom.pdf (54.4 KB, 108 views)
File Type: pdf WorkBenchFront.pdf (53.9 KB, 116 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Bill" wrote in message
3 pdf files attached. Thanks for looking!

Looks ggod for a beginner. It is real hard core to put a vise on your desk.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"Bill" wrote in message
3 pdf files attached. Thanks for looking!

Looks ggod for a beginner. It is real hard core to put a vise on your
desk.

Thank you. The hardest part was turning it around! I leared "rotating" by
trial and error. In fact, I used trial and error at practially every step.
; ) I have to watch a few more of the google help videos.

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Bill" wrote in message
3 pdf files attached. Thanks for looking!

Looks ggod for a beginner. It is real hard core to put a vise on your
desk.

Thank you. The hardest part was turning it around! I leared "rotating"
by trial and error. In fact, I used trial and error at practially every
step. ; ) I have to watch a few more of the google help videos.

Bill

A hint here about rotating/orbiting and zooming in.

I have my mouse set up so that the middle button/wheel click and hold down
enables the mouse to orbit. Rolling the wheel zooms in and out. If you
place the cursor on the object zoom moves much more quickly towards that
object.

First SketchUp Bill Woodworking Plans and Photos 3 October 7th 09 03:47 PM
Sketchup 7 Leon Woodworking 80 March 2nd 09 02:51 PM
If you use Sketchup Paul Franklin Woodworking 4 January 17th 09 03:22 AM
SketchUp Morris Dovey Woodworking Plans and Photos 9 January 1st 09 04:34 PM
Google SketchUp 6 Louis Ohland Metalworking 7 January 28th 08 06:27 AM