Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default G&G book stand (1of2)

From rec.woodworking...

Attached Thumbnails
G&G book stand (1of2)-book-stand-sm-finished-1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:

From rec.woodworking...

I've always wondered why they used the upward facing lower lift cutouts.
I guess it completes the rectangular form in the side when combined with
the upper lifts, but just seems odd compared to other styles.

Hmmm, wonder what it would look like with arcs?

Rob Leatham

G&G book stand (2of2) jo4hn Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 October 4th 09 05:41 PM
Where do I stand on this? Dave UK diy 21 November 15th 07 09:04 PM
Walnut Veneer Speaker (1of2) - Walnut Veneer Speaker (1of2).jpg [email protected] Woodworking Plans and Photos 3 May 22nd 07 03:24 AM
CAR STAND J T Woodworking 1 February 22nd 06 02:05 AM
wooden folding book stand plans user Woodworking 2 January 30th 06 03:30 AM