Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Gloat

I've been replacing the tools that burned with my shop. New shop is
finished and am slowly replacing the tools.
Bought some used stuff from a guy that moved to the area for a
new job and just doesn't have the time for wookworking and doesn't
have a shop for them. They were in a rental storage building.
Dewalt 735 thickness planer, a Craftsman 6 inch joiner, Craftsman
router table with router, Crafstman bench grinder, 18 piece fostener
bit set never used, a new 3 piece router bit set for making raised
panel doors, and a mixed box of about 40 router bits.
Total price. $900.00

George (aka Bumhead)