DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wood Deck Versus Concrete (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/284042-wood-deck-versus-concrete.html)

jloomis August 7th 09 03:20 PM

Wood Deck Versus Concrete

1 Attachment(s)
I tore out a wooden deck here that failed after about 15 years....
It was built close to the ground and had wrot in it.
The owner wanted me to tear it out and design a concrete patio...
I did.....
I made rough concrete retaining walls and planters that once were wooden
planters.
I made a border with exposed aggregate concrete and filled in the field with
a cobble stone pattern and rock texture...
The owner loved it.
john