Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Woodchuck in chestnut tree

Stuck!

Took him about 5 minutes to free himself. LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Woodchuck in chestnut tree-hni_0081-jpg  Woodchuck in chestnut tree-hni_0082-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

Stuck!

Somewhere I have a picture of one in the top branches of a tree after my
weimaraner chased him up there. Never knew they could climb so fast or
high. Just shows what the proper motivation can do!

Jerry

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

Stuck!

If you see him in your shop, ask him how much wood he'd chuck if he could.
:-)

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"A Lurker" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

Stuck!

Somewhere I have a picture of one in the top branches of a tree after my
weimaraner chased him up there. Never knew they could climb so fast or
high. Just shows what the proper motivation can do!

Jerry

I'v seen a Weimar go 8' up a tree, the cat looked pretty shocked.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

A Lurker wrote:
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

Stuck!

Somewhere I have a picture of one in the top branches of a tree after my
weimaraner chased him up there. Never knew they could climb so fast or
high. Just shows what the proper motivation can do!

Jerry

I had a lab/shepherd mix clear the creek in a single bound after lifting
his leg on an electric fence. Motivated? I should say so!

;-)
Glen

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"A Lurker" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

Stuck!

Somewhere I have a picture of one in the top branches of a tree after my
weimaraner chased him up there. Never knew they could climb so fast or
high. Just shows what the proper motivation can do!

Jerry

I've got a Weimaraner... had one when I was kid too. The first one was a
good hunter. This one was apparently bred for looks. ;~(

We had mulberry trees in our yard when I was a kid and woodchucks would
climb way out to the ends of branches and way up to the top to get berries.
Some days there would be deer, mallards, and turkeys under the trees eating
drops. It was quite a sight!

John