Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Disaster update (0/1)

New shop coming together. 24 X 30 with 9' walls. 12 X 18 covered
patio attached. NEVER....in my wldest dreams did I ever think I
would have a shop this large. However, I have very little money
left for new tools.

George (aka Bumhead)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

bumhead wrote:
New shop coming together. 24 X 30 with 9' walls. 12 X 18 covered
patio attached. NEVER....in my wldest dreams did I ever think I
would have a shop this large. However, I have very little money
left for new tools.

To misquote George Peppard...

Don't you just love it when a shop comes together!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Wow, very nice, and when finished, just think how much fun it will be to go
out and find tools.....maybe some swap shops?
garage sales?
E Bay?
Hey, your almost there.....
john
"bumhead" wrote in message
New shop coming together. 24 X 30 with 9' walls. 12 X 18 covered
patio attached. NEVER....in my wldest dreams did I ever think I
would have a shop this large. However, I have very little money
left for new tools.

George (aka Bumhead)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 21:14:53 -0500, bumhead wrote:

New shop coming together. 24 X 30 with 9' walls. 12 X 18 covered
patio attached. NEVER....in my wldest dreams did I ever think I
would have a shop this large. However, I have very little money
left for new tools.

George (aka Bumhead)

Easier to plan for tools that find room for them... Gotta start somewhere..

Glad the recovery is progressing..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"bumhead" wrote in message
New shop coming together. 24 X 30 with 9' walls. 12 X 18 covered
patio attached. NEVER....in my wldest dreams did I ever think I
would have a shop this large. However, I have very little money
left for new tools.

George (aka Bumhead)

Looks good. Better to have space and fill it over time than to have tools
you can't use due to lack of space.
Good luck with it.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

bumhead wrote:

New shop coming together. 24 X 30 with 9' walls. 12 X 18 covered
patio attached. NEVER....in my wldest dreams did I ever think I
would have a shop this large. However, I have very little money
left for new tools.

George (aka Bumhead)

Really like the covered entry.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Actually that is going to be a covered patio. The building is close
behind my house. Plan to have a grill, lawn furniture, and of course
a bench swing for my wife.
Masonite siding, roof shingles, and electrical wiring in work by
contractor tomorrow. Will post pictures.

George (aka Bumhead)

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 21:44:12 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

bumhead wrote:

New shop coming together. 24 X 30 with 9' walls. 12 X 18 covered
patio attached. NEVER....in my wldest dreams did I ever think I
would have a shop this large. However, I have very little money
left for new tools.

George (aka Bumhead)

Really like the covered entry.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"bumhead" wrote in message
Actually that is going to be a covered patio. The building is close
behind my house. Plan to have a grill, lawn furniture, and of course
a bench swing for my wife.
Masonite siding, roof shingles, and electrical wiring in work by
contractor tomorrow. Will post pictures.

George (aka Bumhead)

After having one fire, I'd put the grill out from under the roof though.
Otherwise sounds nice.